In an effort to provide our members with the latest online services, ACICS presents a new Member Services microsite. The site is integrated with a new robust database, electronic document management system, and a travel and expense management tool.
With these enhancements, members can:
• Edit contact information
• Search membership directory
• Complete and submit applications and data
• Submit payments for applications and workshops
• Review accounts and pay fees
• Receive updates and track applications
• Upload, view, and print documents
• Obtain instructions, FAQ, assistance (Help Desk)
• Obtain current report information
• Submit reimbursements within a new evaluator reimbursement tool
Which members will be affected immediately?
• Member institutions will have the ability to view and edit key institutional information as
well as have access to the e-business site which will accept credit card information for
payment of applications, visit invoices and sustaining fees.
• Owning corporations will have the ability to edit their contact information.
• Individuals will have the ability to edit their contact information and apply to be an
• Evaluators will have the ability to edit their contact information, and view their
scheduled visits and qualifications
How do I begin
Once you have received your username and password from ACICS, you may login.
What to Look for in the Future
• Additional Online Applications
• Report Management
• Council Actions
• Integration of Annual Institutional Reports (AIR & AFR)