The ACICS Professional Development Conference, Student Success: It Takes a College will fortify connections between educational quality, institutional effectiveness and the success of students served by ACICS colleges and schools.
Workshops and discussion forums:
• The art of teaching and the science of learning
• Planning and achieving institutional effectiveness
• The economic realities of gainful employment and placement in field
• Retention begets completion begets employment
• Transparency in recruitment and admissions
The conference provides administrative and academic professionals an opportunity to explore the dimensions of student success from the perspective of hands-on practitioners. Conferees will be engaged in dialogue with leading authorities in career education, from administrators to faculty members, from admissions specialists to placement managers.
Learn more about the Conference and register to be part of the community of administrative and academic professionals who explore and celebrate the art of student success, ACICS style!